SETI bioastro: In case anyone was worried...

From: Larry Klaes (lklaes@bbn.com)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 11:42:40 PDT

No Aliens in the Pentagon
-------------------------

Tuesday, a Pentagon spokesman denied that extraterrestrials are a
part of U.S. military research, this in response to Monday's Internet
posting of detailed satellite images of Area 51, an Air Force test
facility that conspiracy buffs believe holds alien technology.

Spokesman Ken Bacon joked: "I think I can say beyond a shadow of a
doubt that we have no classified program that relies on aliens from
outer space."

http://www.foxnews.com/science/041900/aliens.sml
http://www.discovery.com/news/briefs/20000419/tech_area51.html