SETI bioastro: Seth Shostak on ABC's Nightline tonight, 4-18-2000

From: Larry Klaes (lklaes@bbn.com)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 14:31:10 PDT

I just found out that Seth Shostak will be on Nightline tonight:

http://www.abcnews.go.com/onair/nightline/NightlineIndex.html

TUESDAY, APRIL 18, 2000

Nightline’s Robert Krulwich tries to answer in his own quirky way --
Is there anybody out there? A recently published book Rare Earth
argues that we are really alone in our galaxy. But guest Seth Shostak,
an astronomer from SETI (Search for ExtraTerrestrial Intelligence),
supports late astronomer Carl Sagan’s theory that there is intelligent
life beyond our own planet.